- 1. By registering your mobile number on D-Street’s website – you agree to be contacted by our personnel or to receive SMS’s and it shall be treated as ‘opt inn’ in case if the contact number you have registered with us is subscribed in DND registry (Do Not Disturb). By registering for our services you also agree to comply with our Private Policy and Terms & Conditions.
- 2. Please be aware that you may receive calls related to services promotions and any sort of contests and polls organised by us.
- 3. In case there are any changes in your contact information that we retain, please bring this to our knowledge either by call or email.
- 3. Your information whether public or private will be sold, rented, exchanged, transferred or given to any company or individual for any reason without your consent for the same.
- 4. The only use we will be bringing to your information will be for providing the services to you for which you have subscribed to us for which you gave us your information.
- 5. Your information given to us represents your identity with us. If any changes are brought in any of the fields of which you have provided us the information, you shall bring it to our notice by either calling us or dropping a mail to us.
- 6. In addition to the service provided to you your information (Mobile Number, E-Mail ID etc.) can be brought in use for sending you newsletters, survey, contest information, or information about any new services of the Company which will be for your own good and while subscribing for our services or any given form you agree that D-Street has the right to do so.